Influenza also known as flu, is the clinical condition that
results from infection with influenza viruses.
Chills fever, headache, and severe muscular pains. The patient
feels miserable and week. There is an inflammation in the nose
and throat, which may spread down the windpipe to the lungs,
resulting in a sore throat, cough and running of the nose and
- It usually occurs during seasonal change.
- Viral infections.
- It generally affects those with a toxic and run-down
- Avoid taking any heavy food take fruit and
- Take an all fruit diet with milk.
- Avoid taking -alcohol, tobacco, strong tea and
coffee. Have lots of vegetables and fruits
- Drink warm water all day
- Make sure that you do not have constipation. Take
an Ayurvedic Laxative at night before
Back to Ailments